Protect What‘s Yours
Do you or a loved one have a Neurodegenerative Disease? Are you looking to prevent one from occurring if they run in your family?
At Healthpark Medical Center, we can help prevent the occurrence or advancement of your Neurodegenerative Disease, and protect your best health.
“Neurodegenerative disease” is an umbrella term for a range of conditions, which primarily affect the neurons in the human brain. Neurons are the building blocks of the nervous system, which includes the brain and spinal cord. Neurons are unable to readily reproduce or replace themselves, so when they become damaged the body alone cannot replace them. With our advanced functional medicine protocols and cutting edge scientific research, the physicians at Healthpark Medical Center can help you and your loved ones to protect your vitality and achieve optimal health.
Common Neurodegenerative Diseases Treated:
- Cognitive Impairment
- Alzheimer’s disease (AD) and other dementias
- Parkinson’s disease (PD) and PD-related disorders
- Prion disease
- Motor neurone diseases (MND)
- Huntington’s Disease (HD)
- HIV-Related Cognitive Impairment
- Spinocerebellar ataxia (SCA)
- Spinal muscular atrophy (SMA)